You can find on this page the map of Paris monuments, the map of Paris tourist buses and the map of Paris river bus Batobus. Paris is the capital of France and the most visited city in the world with 28 million tourists per year including 17 million foreigners. Thanks to its numerous monuments, museums, sightseeings, landmarks and attractions, Paris was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
In Paris you can visit:
• museums: Orsay Museum, Louvre Museum, Quai Branly museum
• monuments: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe
• neighborhoods: Latin Quarter, Montmartre, Pigalle, Marais
• religious buildings: Cathedral of Notre Dame, Sacré-Cœur Basilica
• squares: Place de la Concorde, Place de la Bastille
• different attractions: Trocadero, Invalides, Pont Alexandre-III, Grand Palais, Champs Elysées, Opéra Garnier, Jardin du Luxembourg, Moulin rouge, Centre Pompidou, Bibliothèque François-Mitterrand
L'OpenTour of Paris is an original way of visiting Paris and discover its monuments, museums, attractions while getting on and off at your disposal. This concept of hop on hop off bus or open-top double-decker buses offers a network of 4 tourist tours and routes and 50 stops with commentary in 10 languages.